WelcomeWelcome to the MBA Program at the State University of New York at
We look forward to meeting you!
Directions to the School of Business
Are you an international student? Are you outside the New Paltz area and unable to attend an Information Session? If so, MBA informational appointments are now available online via Skype! Set up your meeting today by sending an email to Aaron Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The State University of New York at New Paltz School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business. AACSB accreditation represents the highest achievement for an educational institution that awards business degrees. Fewer than five percent of the world's business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.
The MBA program will prepare career-oriented individuals for a broad range of management responsibilities. The MBA program will enable students to take managerial and professional leadership roles in regional, national, and international enterprises.
More specifically, the objectives are:
- To deliver a thorough understanding of business theory common to the operation of all business firms and institutions as well as proficiency in a business discipline.
- To provide the tools and analytical skills necessary for a professional approach and effective decision-making.
- To incorporate international aspects that will lead the student to recognize and to appreciate a global approach to business and management.
- To create the ability to apply cross-functional solutions to organizational problems.
- To initiate regional, national and international linkages by means of research, and appropriate educational and professional services.
- To maintain a diversified student body.
Director of MBA Program & International Projects
School of Business
SUNY New Paltz
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561
Latest NewsRead our Fall 2014 Issue of the School of Business Newsletter to stay informed!
MBA Information Sessions
Would you like to learn more about our MBA program, receive academic advisement, or ask questions about the program?
These sessions are open to the general public and are intended for prospective students. An overview of the MBA program will be provided and then followed by academic advising for interested individuals who bring transcripts. The upcoming sessions are all held from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in van den Berg Hall 219 unless otherwise noted.
- October 1, 2014
- November 4, 2014
- December 2, 2014
Please e-mail Aaron Hines at email@example.com or call the School of Business at 845-257-2968 to find out more.
School of Business
- About the School
- Undergraduate Program
- Center for Business Advising
- Current & Prospective Students
- Business Community
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
- New Paltz
- Transfer Equivalency Database